Inventing new ways of doing business is imperative during the COVID-19 pandemic. One OPE dealership is trying to push forward in these difficult times by offering curbside service until at least April 13 as it keeps the showroom closed to the public per state government requirements.
Here’s a look at what the store offers:
- Showroom and doors are closed for business
- Curbside service is offered with limited staffing, so curbside customers are taken by appointment only (call, text or email for available times)
- Free pickup and delivery of units service
- Browse and purchase new equipment at home via the website, consult with sales staff and get free delivery to your home or curbside at the dealership
- A specified flate rate shipping on parts and accessories
How is your dealership working through this fluid situation? Is curbside service an option that would work if the time comes to consider a temporary showroom closure?