Springfield, Missouri-based Timken Belts stopped some industry folks in their tracks with news that the company’s CVT drive belts for high-powered side-by-sides are backed “by an unheard-of 3-year warranty,” according to a company press release.
Ultimax XP belts are engineered for added strength, reliability and belt life. Each Ultimax XP belt is designed for optimum performance on a specific demanding application. Delivering peak power and efficiency, Ultimax XP belts are flexible, durable and heat resistant, the company said.
Features and Benefits
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built to handle the unique demands of harsh CVT environments
- Engineered to handle heat, load and abuse
- Constructed with fiber-reinforced advanced polymer compounds that work best for each specific application
- Made with strong and stable aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- 3-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Editor’s take: 3-year warranty on the Ultimax XP belt? Such a backing is certainly impressive, and unheard of by me as well. — Dave McMahon