New show features, innovative technology and opportunities to network led to the sixth consecutive record-breaking year for GIE+EXPO. The show drew more than 26,500 people from around the world. In addition, the indoor exhibit floor and the Outdoor Demonstration Area were larger than ever, covering 24,000 net square feet more than 2018.
Highlights of the show’s growth included:
- Servicing dealer registrants increased by 8%.
- Lawn and landscape attendee categories increased by 18%.
- 34% of dealer/retailer and 42% of lawn and landscape attendees were first-timers.
- Attendees hailed from all 50 states and more than 40 countries.
- Indoor booths were spread throughout 675,000 sq. ft. of class A exhibit space.
- The Outdoor Demo Area exceeded 20 acres for the third year in a row.
- More than 80 products were highlighted in the New Products Spotlight.
- The number of software and technology companies exhibiting increased to over 80.
GIE+EXPO 2020 will be held October 21-23, 2020 in Louisville, Ky. Plans are in the works for new features and real-world education on hot industry topics such as how to use drones in your business, and exhibitors are already signing up to showcase their innovations.