Earthquake introduced its new 5-ton electric log splitter. Fully equipped with two side catch trays, a stand that positions the unit at waist height, plus a handle and sturdy wheels, the Earthquake 5-ton log splitter offers power, portability and convenience.
“Earthquake has designed and manufactured electric log splitters for more than a decade,” said Noah Marach, project manager, Earthquake, the lawn and garden division of Ardisam, Inc. “For wholesalers and retailers looking to expand their product offerings in this category, our 5-ton electric log splitter delivers power, proven performance and new convenience features in a compact, user-friendly machine.”
The Earthquake 5-ton electric log splitter is engineered with precision gears and superior copper windings that supply a constant splitting force. The 2-hp. electric motor provides plenty of quiet power. With five tons of splitting force, the five-inch splitting wedge powers through mid-size logs up to 20 inches long.
Earthquake’s advantages include:
- Copper windings for extra strength, better conductivity, and greater stability and heat resistance during sustained use.
- The stand positions the splitter at waist height, optimal for comfort and safety. Two side trays catch and hold split logs.
- Designed in a convenient, compact size and equipped with two wheels and a handle, the unit is easy to move and store. It can be operated outside near a woodpile or indoors in a barn, shed, garage or basement.
- Proven dependability backed by Earthquake’s traditional quality standards and a 5-year warranty, a key selling point for consumers and an advantage for retailers.
- Earthquake’s customer service professionals are based in Cumberland, Wisconsin. In addition, post-sale customer support is available locally from 2,200 authorized service centers throughout the United States.