The American-built Stihl BR 800 C-E Magnum and Stihl BR 800 X Magnum backpack blowers are ideal for professional landscapers tackling large properties and heavy debris. Both BR 800 backpack blowers offer 20-percent more power than the Stihl BR 700 backpack blowers, allowing users to clear leaves, grass and heavy debris faster and more efficiently. By adding the BR 800 C-E and BR 800 X Magnum to their fleets, landscapers will see a real impact where it counts most — their bottom line.
“The BR 800 backpack blowers are the biggest, baddest and most powerful in the Stihl line,” said Thomas Techow, product manager at Stihl Inc. “These Magnum blowers also boast an excellent power-to-weight ratio, reducing fatigue while allowing users to complete heavy-duty clean-up tasks quickly.”
The BR 800 C-E Magnum also comes equipped with a unique starting handle on the side of the unit, allowing users to easily start — and restart — the engine while continuing to wear the blower on their back. The BR 800 C-E Magnum also offers a telescopic tube, making it easy to quickly adjust the length of the blower tube to accommodate various user preferences and working conditions.
The Stihl BR 800 Magnum backpack blowers are packed with comfort and convenience features designed for professional users to quickly clear large properties and move on to the next project.
The BR 800 C-E and BR 800 X Magnum backpack blowers share the following features:
- An ergonomic carrying system with S-shaped shoulder straps and a backpack pad optimized for comfort.
- A multi-function control handle providing easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle operators can easily adjust to find their proper handle position.
- A Stihl anti-vibration system that helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a comfortable working experience.
- A semi-automatic choke lever, saving users time through a simplified three-step start procedure. To start, users simply purge the pump primer, set the choke and pull the starter handle.
- A one-touch stop switch allowing the user to turn off the engine with the simple press of a button. When the engine is off, the one-touch stop switch automatically returns the blower to the start position, so they simply pull the starter rope to get back to work.
- A hanging slot in backplate that lets the machine be hung easily on the wall or other surfaces without jostling or falling when not in use.
- A stowaway hook for the blower tube allows the tube to latch into place on the carrying handle, making the machine compact and easy to transport.
- A rubberized control handle grip providing a comfortable grip of handle and control of nozzle.
Stihl BR 800 X Magnum: $599.95
Stihl BR 800 C-E Magnum: $649.95