Honda introduced powerful new additions to its GX Series of V-Twin general-purpose commercial engines. Key takeaways:
- The Honda iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 V-Twin general-purpose engines offer versatile power—expanding into larger and more demanding commercial applications for greater adaptability with excellent fuel efficiency in a compact package.
- The new engines, for sale to power equipment OEMs, expand the Honda V-Twin lineup and now are the most powerful electronic fuel-injected models offered by the Honda Power Equipment division.
- The all-new Honda iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 engines provide versatile power based on changing loads for bigger equipment.
- Delivering complete drive-by-wire remote control capability for engine operation and benefiting both contractors and the environment, Honda iGX technology results in excellent fuel efficiency, low emissions, and low noise through engine speed that adapts to fluctuating power demands. The result is more consistent output and less stress on industrial equipment and tools.
- The new Honda iGX V-Twin engines will be available nationally later in 2019.