The Stihl BR 700 X backpack blower (64.8 cc) is one of the most powerful blowers in the Stihl range, delivering 34 newtons of blowing force. Its fixed-length tube is a half-pound lighter than the Stihl BR 700 backpack blower and features a more flexible pleated connecting hose, reducing fatigue and increasing the speed of cleanups by up to 20 percent. The BR 700 X delivers the power and comfort needed to tackle tough jobs and large-property maintenance.
“Users can swivel the tube quickly, leading to a fast-walking speed, helping cover large surface areas in less time,” said Thomas Techow, Stihl Inc. product manager. “The BR 700 X is packed with professional features, making it an excellent choice on any jobsite.”
This brawny blower is ideal for tough tasks like heavy debris cleanup and year-round use with its low-emission, fuel-efficient engine and low cost of operation. Its optimal power-to-weight ratio makes it comfortable to use during big jobs that take more time.
Other features of this high-output professional blower include:
- A simplified starting procedure and semi-automatic choke offer smooth, easy starts with a reduced chance of flooding.
- A 1-touch stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with the simple press of a button. When the engine is off, the switch automatically returns the blower to the start position, saving users time and reducing the chance of flooding the engine when restarting.
- The control handle adjusts without the need of tools to the operator’s most comfortable position.
- Two blower tube lengths allow the user to quickly adjust the length for a variety of user heights and cleanup applications.
- Standard comfort elements include an adjustable support harness, rubberized handle grips, an anti-vibration system, extra-wide straps and a backpack pad.
To learn more about the Stihl BR 700 X, which has a $549.95 MSRP, visit www.stihlusa.com.