Briggs & Stratton Corporation is adding 3 new electric pressure washers to its robust line of outdoor power cleaning tools. The new electric pressure washers are offered in a variety of maximum pressure and flow rates to fit homeowners’ unique outdoor cleaning needs.
“These electric pressure washers are compact and easy to use — simply roll the unit out of the garage, plug the unit into power, hook up the garden hose, turn the water on, and pull the trigger,” said Dan Roche, director of marketing for portable power and cleaning systems at Briggs & Stratton. “Because they’re electric, homeowners will be pleasantly surprised by how quiet the units are, and the convenience they offer with limited maintenance requirements.”
The new electric units are available in the following configurations:
- S2000P: 2,000 max psi at 1.1 gpm/3.5 max gpm at 80 psi – Featuring POWERflow+ Technology
- S2000: 2,000 max psi at 1.0 gpm/1.2 max gpm at 1,600 psi
- S1800: 1,800 max psi at 1.1 gpm/1.2 max gpm at 900 psi
Top features on the new Briggs & Stratton home series pressure washers include:
- Tough, welded-steel frame: The durable, steel frame provides added protection to the motor. S2000’s tough, welded-steel frame passed a military-grade drop test (MIL-STD 810G-516.6).
- Quick-release, folding handle: A convenient, quick release allows homeowners to fold down the steel frame handle, making the unit easy to store in tight garage spaces or on shelves. This feature is available on the S2000P and S2000.
- Onboard detergent tank: The onboard detergent tank allows users to easily store and dispense cleaning detergents.
- Instant start/stop technology: Briggs & Stratton’s instant Start/Stop System provides users with a quieter cleaning experience as the unit only runs when the spray gun trigger is pulled.
POWERflow+ Technology includes high flow, which is ideal for washing because it delivers up to 3.5 gpm to rinse away soap, dirt and debris. The 7-in-1 nozzle saves time by putting the user in control to adjust pressure settings and apply detergents with the twist of the nozzle head.
Homeowners using a new electric unit to power wash tables, sidewalks and garage floors will enjoy a quieter cleaning experience. The S2000P and S2000 are powered by a brushless induction motor, making these the quietest units in Briggs & Stratton’s electric pressure washer line, while the S1800 features a long-life universal motor for reliable use.
Briggs & Stratton’s electric pressure washers are backed by a 1-year limited warranty. The new pressure washers will be available for purchase at select brick-and-mortar and online merchants this spring.